xSwitch is a network switch custom-built for Livewire Audio-over-IP applications. xSwitch is a zero configuration switch: no config files to upload, no command lines to type in - just connect and start routing audio.
- Zero-configuration Ethernet switch optimized for Livewire IP-Audio applications.
- Fast setup requires only IP address assignment via frontpanel OLED display or Axia iProbe software.
- Web-based management interface uses built-in HTTP server.
- Convenient front-panel display provides port link status, PoE usage and SFP status, plus system temperature.
- 9.5” x 11” half-rack form factor allows two xSwitches to be racked side-by-side.
- Features 8x 10/100MBit Ethernet ports — 4 with PoE to power Axia xNodes, Telos VSet phones, and other networked devices compatible with the IEEE 802.1af PoE standard.
- Two Gigabit ports are provided for trunking, both with RJ-45 (copper) and SFP (fiber) connections; supports redundant copper/SFP Gigabit connections with auto-switching.
- Supports 2,000 Multicast groups and 2,000 ARP table entries (8x more than other small-form Ethernet switches).
- Noiseless and fan-free; can be conveniently placed adjacent to your audio devices, rack-mounted, or wall-mounted.
- Auto-sensing power supply, 90VAC to 240VAC, 50 Hz to 60 Hz. 75 Watts.
- Occupies 1RU when rack-mounted.