Six-fader Axia RAQ console provides a convenient way to add physical mixing surface nearly anywhere, no matter how space-limited.
- Two stereo mixing buses and Preview (cue) bus.
- Six smooth accurate rotary faders with push-on/push-off channel switches
- Sharp OLED option displays on each fader strip.
- High resolution OLED program meters switchable between VU and PPM metering styles
- Monitor / headphone controls for auditioning of Program buses or two assignable External monitor source selections.
- Automatic mix-minus for phone callers and codec sources.
- Show Profile functions for instant recall of up to 4 pre-defined console “snapshots”.
- Ideal for standalone installation, but networks with larger Axia AoIP networks too.
- Rackmount 4RU, 2.6" (6.45cm) deep.
- Connects to QOR.16 console engine with a single power/control cable.
- A RAQ control surface and a QOR.16 integrated console engine constitute a complete DESQ system.
- Two RAQ consoles, or one RAQ and one DESQ console may be paired with a single QOR.16 for cost-effective multi-console deployment.