Radius is an all-in-one console system designed for small standalone or networked studios, where no more than eight faders are needed. A Radius 8-Fader control surface and a QOR.16 console engine (order separately) constitute a complete Radius system.
- The Radius surface connects to the QOR.16 engine with a single CANBus cable.
- Radius operates as a standalone console, but can also connect to Axia networks.
- Features include 3 dedicated stereo Program buses, plus a stereo Utility bus that can be used for phone calls, off-air recording, or as a fourth Program bus
- Utilizes 100mm conductive-plastic faders, aircraft-quality switches and LED key back-lighting
- Automatic mix-minus is provided on each fader, plus talkback functions, one-button off-air Record Mode
- Show Profile functions for instant recall of up to 4 pre-defined console “snapshots”
- High resolution OLED program meters switchable between VU and PPM metering styles
- Sharp OLED option displays on each fader strip
- Studio and Control Room monitor controls
- Radius can be placed on top of desk surface, mounted drop-in style, or rack-mounted using included hardware.
- Unit weight: 12 lbs / 5.5 kg. Shipping weight 25 lbs / 11.4 kg.