QOR.32 console engine contains the console's mix engine, CPU, power and 32 audio I/O connections, and supports console sizes from 8 to 24 faders. A basic system consists of one iQ 8-Fader Main Frame and one QOR.32 integrated console engine.
- 4 mic inputs with selectable Phantom power
- 16 Analog inputs, 8 Analog outputs
- 2 AES/EBU ins/outs
- 8 GPIO
- Ethernet switch with 6 Livewire 100Base-T ports (4 with PoE), 2 Gigabit ports (RJ-45 & SFP).
- I/O can be easily expanded using Axia Audio xNodes.
- QOR.32 supports consoles of up to 24 faders or three console frames.
- Auto-sensing power supply, 90VAC to 240VAC, 50 Hz to 60 Hz. 100 Watts. Rackmount, 3RU.