PowerStation is an all-in-one studio solution that combines audio I/O, a console power supply, mixing engine and network switch into one easy-to-deploy package.
- Use PowerStation Main with Element or Fusion consoles as a standalone studio solution, or connect to other Axia equipment as part of a larger IP-Audio network.
- Simple Networking allows daisy-chain connection of up to 4 PowerStation-based studios without the use of an external network switch.
- 4 Analog inputs and 6 Analog outputs, 2 AES/EBU inputs and 2 AES/EBU outputs, 2 Microphone inputs with selectable Phantom power
- 4 GPIO machine-control logic ports, each with 5 inputs and 5 outputs
- Connecting a PowerStation Aux adds auto-switching redundant backup power and doubles audio I/O and GPIO capacity.
- I/O can also be easily expanded using Axia xNodes.
- An integrated network switch with 14 100Base-T Ethernet ports and 2 1000Base-T (Gigabit) ports with SFP.
- Heavy-duty power supply - auto-sensing power supply, 90VAC to 240VAC, 50 Hz to 60 Hz. 500 Watts.
- Industrial CPU designed for harsh-environment reliability.
- Rackmount, 4RU. Shipping weight: 45 lbs. / 21.3 kgs. Mounting depth requirement: 18” from rack rails to rear of unit, allowing for cable connections.
Element/Fusion consoles require a power supply and mixing engine. Element/Fusion may be used with either a separate Power Supply and Studio Mix Engine, or the PowerStation all-in-one power supply/mixing engine/audio I/O center.