PowerStation Aux is a redondant backup power supply + audio I/O expansion for PowerStation Main.
- Connects with PowerStation Main; adds auto-switching redundant backup power and doubles audio I/O and GPIO capacity.
- 4 Analog inputs and 6 Analog outputs, 2 AES/EBU inputs and 2 AES/EBU outputs, 2 Microphone inputs with selectable Phantom power.
- 4 GPIO machine-control logic ports, each with 5 inputs and 5 outputs.
- One 100Base-T Ethernet connection to PowerStation Main.
- Heavy-duty power supply - auto-switching and auto-sensing power supply, 90VAC to 240VAC, 50 Hz to 60 Hz. 500 Watts.
- Rackmount, 4RU. Shipping weight: 40 lbs. / 18.2 kgs.
Element/Fusion consoles require a power supply and mixing engine. Element/Fusion may be used with either a separate Power Supply and Studio Mix Engine, or the PowerStation all-in-one power supply/mixing engine/audio I/O center.