One of the basic modules every console needs is the Monitor module.
- Space-saving module includes two faders.
- Includes numeric entry/dial pad, basic Monitor/Headphone controls and SoftKnob overbridge control set with alphanumeric display.
- 100mm long-life conductive plastic faders.
- Rotary Options Control knob can be programmed to trim source or fader gain when turned; invokes Options screen when pressed.
- Includes alphanumeric channel displays.
- Occupies 4 frame positions.
- One Monitor Module per console required.
Element consoles require a power supply and mixing engine. Element may be used with either a separate Element Power Supply and Studio Mix Engine, or the PowerStation all-in-one power supply/mixing engine/audio I/O center.