Mixed-Signal xNode is an interface for Audio IP Livewire networks, perfect for places that require a mix of different analog and AES audio I/O types, as well as GPIO connections.
- 1 Mic/Line analog input (switchable), 2 analog line inputs (dedicated), 3 analog line outputs, 1 digital AES3 input and 1 AES3 output
- Audio inputs are presented on easy-to-install RJ-45 connectors with 1 XLR provided for Mic input.
- 2 GPIO ports, each with 5 opto-isolated inputs and outputs. Standard DB-15 connections.
- Dual Ethernet ports allow connection to fully-redundant networks.
- Redundant power plan autoswitches from internal supply (on models so equipped) to PoE backup power when needed.
- Can also draw primary power directly over Ethernet from switches compatible with the IEEE 802.1af PoE standard (such as Axia xSwitch)
- Perfect for single-cable deployment in tight locations.
- Requires one unused 100Base-T Ethernet port for connection to an Axia network.
- Auto-sensing power supply, 90VAC to 240VAC, 50 Hz to 60 Hz. 14 Watts.
- Noiseless and fanfree; can be conveniently placed adjacent to your audio devices, rackmounted, or wall- mounted.
- 9.5” x 11” half-rack form factor. Occupies 1RU when rackmounted.