The Microphone xNode is a 16-channels microphone and analog IP-Audio interface for Livewire networks.
- 4 mic inputs with switchable Phantom power, with preamp gain adjustable from -74dBu to -19dBu
- 8 mono or 4 stereo balanced line-level outputs for headphone or monitor feeds
- I/O are accessible via easy-to-install RJ-45 connectors or high density DB-25 ports.
- Microphone xNode can also be used as a multiple input mic preamp and A/D converter, or as the stage-end of a digital snake.
- Short-circuit protected outputs are capable of delivering up to +24 dBu before clipping. Recording-studio grade performance specs such as EIN of < -128dB and THD of <0.005%.
- Dual Ethernet ports allow connection to fully-redundant networks.
- Redundant power plan autoswitches from internal supply (on models so equipped) to PoE backup power when needed.
- Can also draw primary power directly over Ethernet from switches compatible with the IEEE 802.1af PoE standard (such as Axia xSwitch)
- Perfect for single-cable deployment in tight locations.
- Requires one unused 100Base-T Ethernet port for connection to an Axia network.
- Auto-sensing power supply, 90VAC to 240VAC, 50 Hz to 60 Hz. 14 Watts.
- Noiseless and fanfree; can be conveniently placed adjacent to your audio devices, rackmounted, or wall- mounted.
- 9.5” x 11” half-rack form factor. Occupies 1RU when rackmounted.