iProbe is an intelligent network maintenance and diagnostics tool that makes managing, updating, and remote controlling your Axia system easier than ever.
- Discovery: the ability to scan your Axia Livewire network for Control Surfaces, Nodes (AES, Analog, GPIO), and Mixing Engines, as well as any Livewire devices from Axia Hardware Partners.
- Displays current firmware versions running on the all connected devices and gives you the ability to update firmware remotely, one device at a time or in logical groups of similar devices.
- Displays all the devices in your Livewire system and allows you to browse directly to a selected device’s Web-based remote control interface. There is no need to type the device IP address into your browser.
- Complete configuration backup capabilities of individual devices, or all devices within your Livewire system.
- Integrated Syslog server for automated event logging.
- Auto-Documentation feature exports complete system data to a format of your choice for secure backup.
- Built-in iPlay module allows you to listen instantly to any channel on your network, and verify the levels of a given source.
- Requires P2-400 MHz (or greater) PC, with 10/100 or 100/1000 Ethernet NIC running Windows 2000 or XP.