GPIO xNode interfaces 6 general-purpose logic ports with a Livewire audio IP network.
- 6 GPIO ports, each port is equipped with 5 opto-isolated inputs and 5 outputs, presented on standard DA-15 connections.
- Each port can be associated with audio sources and/or destinations to provide machine start/stop pulses, lamp drives, and remote channel controls.
- Once a port is configured to be associated with a particular device, it automatically activates with that device.
- Dual Ethernet ports allow connection to fully-redundant networks.
- Redundant power plan autoswitches from internal supply (on models so equipped) to PoE backup power when needed.
- Can also draw primary power directly over Ethernet from switches compatible with the IEEE 802.1af PoE standard (such as Axia xSwitch)
- Perfect for single-cable deployment in tight locations.
- Requires one unused 100Base-T Ethernet port for connection to an Axia network.
- Auto-sensing power supply, 90VAC to 240VAC, 50 Hz to 60 Hz. 7 Watts.
- Noiseless and fanfree; can be conveniently placed adjacent to your audio devices, rackmounted, or wall- mounted.
- 9.5” x 11” half-rack form factor. Occupies 1RU when rackmounted.