This programmable switch module works with Axia PathfinderPC routing control tools. It makes it easy to put custom routing salvos or simple machine logic right at talent’s fingertips.
- Program this backlit LCD button panel using Axia PathfinderPC software.
- Provides 1-touch access to often-used machine-control or software functions.
- In-button LCD display shows function readout.
- Dynamic programming allows assigned functions to change with each Show Profile or in response to user keypress.
- Context-sensitive, high-resolution OLED alphanumeric channel display gives information on active operation.
- Occupies 1 frame position.
- Requires PathfinderPC.
Fusion consoles require a power supply and mixing engine. Fusion may be used with either a separate Fusion Power Supply and Studio Mix Engine, or the PowerStation all-in-one power supply/mixing engine/audio I/O center.
Redundant power is available with either mix-engine platform. PowerStation users may add a PowerStation AUX with auto-switching backup power supply and additional I/O. StudioEngine users may connect a second Fusion Power Supply directly to the console for auto-switching, redundant backup power.