AES/EBU xNode is an 16-channels AES/EBU IP-Audio interface for Livewire networks.
- 4 stereo digital AES3 inputs and 4 stereo digital AES3 outputs, accessible via easy-to-install RJ-45 connectors or high-density DB-25 ports.
- May also be used to receive AES house master clock to synchronize the entire Livewire network.
- Stunning performance specs include switchable 48 kHz / 96 kHz sampling rate, 126dB of dynamic range, <0.0003% THD.
- Dual Ethernet ports allow connection to fully-redundant networks.
- Redundant power plan auto switches from internal supply (on models so equipped) to PoE backup power when needed.
- Can also draw primary power directly over Ethernet from switches compatible with the IEEE 802.1af PoE standard (such as Axia xSwitch).
- Perfect for single-cable deployment in tight locations.
- Requires one unused 100Base-T Ethernet port for connection to an Axia network.
- Auto-sensing power supply, 90VAC to 240VAC, 50 Hz to 60 Hz. 7 Watts.
- Noiseless and fanfree; can be conveniently placed adjacent to your audio devices, rackmounted, or wall- mounted.
- 9.5” x 11” half-rack form factor. Occupies 1RU when rackmounted.